Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: X Files sequel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    X Files sequel

    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: X Files sequel

    The last I'd heard Gillian Anderson wasn't going to be doing it. I hope that that article is right and she is. She is all kinds of HAWT! They were going to get that red haired chick (who's name I can never remember) from Boogie Nights and the one who played Clarise Starling after Jodie Foster.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •